School of the Legends, LLC, a Tennessee limited liability company (“SOTL”, “we” or “us”) operates this website, service offering, and unique media environment where fans, athletes, and others can find news and information and original content about NFL teams and players. As the largest community of NFL players, SOTL enable registered users ("Fan" or "Athlete") to directly comment alongside some of their favorite professional football players ("Legends"), past, present, and keep up with those players' activities on the field and away from the game (for the purposes of the SOTL Terms & Conditions of User at sotl.com and sotltraining.com ("SOTL Website(s)"), the site features high-definition video training courses taught by Legends for every position on the football field. The SOTL services offered to Users include any SOTL-branded URL,, SOTL Website, SOTL video services, SOTL mobile services, SOTL applications for use with mobile devices, SOTL social networking services, and any other features, content, or applications, free-to-the-registered User or paid services, offered from time to time by SOTL in connection with SOTL's business (collectively, the "SOTL Service(s)").
This document (the “Agreement”) is a legally binding agreement between you and School of the Legends, LLC, which governs your use of SOTL’s Services. The SOTL Service can be accessed (i) as a free-to-the-registered User social networking service with limited access to SOTL Content and Multimedia Services and limited access to certain other SOTL Services (the “Free Service”), or (ii) as a paid-for service, offering various tiers of access to SOTL Content and Multimedia (such as NFL.TV, Legends Radio, etc.), for which you pay a fee on an a la carte basis, plus all of the social networking features available to Free Service Users (collectively, the “Paid Service”).
ii. Contract Formation
This Agreement, as may be modified from time to time, constitutes legally binding terms and applies to your use of the SOTL Services. By accessing and/or using the SOTL Services, you agree to be bound by this Agreement, whether you are a registered or non-registered User. You are authorized to use the SOTL Services (regardless of whether your access or use is intended) only if you agree to abide by all applicable laws, rules and regulations (“Applicable Law”) and the terms of this Agreement.
SOTL may change the price for the SOTL Paid Services from time to time. In respect to the SOTL Paid Services, such changed price will take effect after the expiration of the then current paid-for period (i.e. the term that you have already paid for).
iv. Terms and Termination of SOTL Services
Regarding SOTL Paid Services purchased a la carte, such as, but not limited to, the SOTL Training Session videos, if technical problems prevent or unreasonably delay delivery of your product, your exclusive and sole remedies are either replacement or refund of the price paid, as determined by SOTL.
SOTL expressly reserves the right to remove your profile and/or deny, restrict, suspend, or terminate your access to all or any part of the SOTL Services if SOTL determines, in its sole discretion, that you have violated this Agreement, in case of unauthorized, or suspected unauthorized use of the SOTL Service, whether in contravention of this Agreement or otherwise; or pose a threat to SOTL, its employees, business partners, Users and/or the public. SOTL reserves the right to terminate this Agreement or suspend your SOTL account at any time. If SOTL terminates this Agreement, or suspends your SOTL account for any of the reasons set out in this section, SOTL shall have no liability or responsibility to you and SOTL will not refund any amounts that you have previously paid.
v. Grant of License
You are granted a limited, non-exclusive, revocable license to make personal non-commercial use of the SOTL Services and to receive by stream the media content made available through the SOTL Services. You do not have a right to transfer or sublicense your rights under this Agreement. If you purchase any of the SOTL Paid Services, this license is contingent upon your payment of any applicable fees and your compliance with any other terms and conditions applicable to you as a Paid Services User.
vi. Purchase of Content
If User chooses to pay the fee for access to the applicable SOTL Paid Services, such fee will be charged by SOTL, or by the company designated by SOTL, in accordance with the payment method you have chosen for your purchase. If User is paying by credit or debit card, by designating a card to be billed, you confirm that you are authorized to make such purchase and that you are the holder of such card (i.e. that the card is issued in your name). User further represents to SOTL that he/she is the authorized account holder or an authorized user of any other chosen method of payment used to pay for the paid aspects of the Services. All fee-based Services and virtual goods are provided “AS IS” with no warranties of any kind. SOTL may modify and/or eliminate such Paid Services at its discretion. User understands and agrees that the payment for virtual goods grants User a limited license to use the virtual goods as specified on the SOTL Website.
SOTL accepts a variety of different payment methods, so please check the SOTL Websites for the best way for you to pay. Prices for products offered via SOTL may change at any time, and SOTL does not provide price protection or refunds in the event of a price reduction or promotional offering.
If you are a parent or guardian paying on behalf of a minor or other person, then you hereby agree to the terms of this Agreement and agree to take responsibility for the actions of such other person, any charges associated with that person's use of any of the SOTL Services and that person's compliance with this Agreement. You agree to take such steps as are appropriate to ensure such compliance and will indemnify and hold SOTL and its affiliates and distribution and syndication partners harmless from any breach of this Agreement. Any violation by you of the license provisions contained in this Agreement may result in the immediate termination of your or the User’s right to use the SOTL Services. SOTL reserves all right, title and interest not expressly granted under this license to the fullest extent possible under applicable laws. ANY USE OF THE SOTL SERVICES NOT SPECIFICALLY PERMITTED UNDER THIS AGREEMENT IS STRICTLY PROHIBITED.
All fees are stated in U.S. dollars. Users shall pay all applicable fees, as described in the separate Refunds & Returns Policy, in connection with such SOTL Paid Services selected by User, and any related taxes or additional charges. We will charge tax only in states where SOTL has a nexus for state tax purposes under applicable tax laws. Therefore, all orders with a bill-to address of Tennessee will be charged applicable sales tax.
vii. Changes to Agreement
SOTL reserves the right to modify this Agreement at any time and from time to time, and each such modification shall be effective upon posting on the SOTL Services. All material modifications will apply prospectively only. Your continued use of the SOTL Services following any such modification constitutes your agreement to be bound by and your acceptance of the Agreement as so modified. It is therefore important that you review this Agreement regularly. If you do not agree to be bound by this Agreement and to abide by all Applicable Law, you must discontinue use of the SOTL Services immediately.
viii. Restrictions on Use and User Content
User represents that he/she owns all content, including, but not limited to, any comments, messages, photos, videos, or reviews, posted by User (“User Content”) on, through, or in connection with the SOTL Services to the SOTL Website, but hereby grants and agrees to grant SOTL a non-exclusive, worldwide, royalty-free, transferable right and license (with the right to sublicense), to use, copy, cache, publish, display, distribute, modify, create derivative works, and store such User Content and to allow others to do so (“Content License”) in order to provide the SOTL Services. On termination of User’s registration to the SOTL Website and use of the SOTL Services, SOTL shall make all reasonable efforts to promptly remove from the SOTL Services and cease use of the User Content; however, User recognizes and agrees that caching of or references to the User Content may not be immediately removed. User warrants, represents and agrees User has the right to grant SOTL the rights set forth above.
The following are examples of the kinds of User Content that is illegal or prohibited to post on, through, or in connection with the SOTL Services. SOTL reserves the right to investigate and/or take appropriate legal action against anyone who, in SOTL's sole discretion, violates this provision, including, without limitation, removing the offending User Content from the SOTL Services, terminating the SOTL Services of such violators and/or reporting such User Content or activities to law enforcement authorities. User represents, warrants and agrees that he/she will not contribute any User Content that:
- infringes, violates or otherwise interferes with any copyright or trademark of another party;
- reveals any trade secret, unless User owns the trade secret or has the owner’s permission to post it;
- infringes any intellectual property right of another or the privacy, publicity, or contractual rights of another;
- is patently offensive or promotes or otherwise incites racism, bigotry, hatred or physical harm of any kind against any group or individual;
- is libelous, defamatory, abusive, threatening, harassing, hateful, offensive or otherwise violates any law or right of any third-party;
- attempts to bully, harass, intimidate, or advocates harassment of another person;
- exploits people in a sexual or violent manner;
- contains nudity, excessive violence, offensive subject matter, or contains a link to an adult website;
- solicits or is designed to solicit personal information from anyone under 18;
- publicly posts information that poses or creates a privacy or security risk to any person;
- involves the use of viruses, bots, worms, or any other computer code, files or programs that interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware, or otherwise permit the unauthorized use of or access to a computer or a computer network;
- involves the transmission of junk mail, chain letters, or unsolicited mass mailing, spimming, or spamming;
- solicits or is designed to solicit passwords or personal identifying information for commercial or unlawful purposes from other Users;
- involves commercial activities and/or sales without prior written consent from SOTL such as contests, sweepstakes, barter, advertising, or pyramid schemes;
- includes a photograph or video of another person that you have posted without that person's consent;
Additionally, the following actions and /or behaviors are, without limitation, prohibited. Users will not:
- copy, reproduce, "rip", record, make available to the public or otherwise use any part of the SOTL Services or its content in a manner not expressly permitted under this Agreement;
- sell or attempt to sell any access to the SOTL Services, or resell any code used to access the Paid Services;
- provide your password to any other person or use any other person's user name and password;
- reverse-engineer, decompile, disassemble, modify or create derivative works based on the SOTL Services or any part thereof;
- circumvent any technology used by SOTL, its licensors, or any third-party to protect content accessible through the SOTL Services;
- cause the modifying, copying, distributing, downloading, scraping or transmitting in any form or by any means, in whole or in part, any Content from the SOTL Services other than your Content which you legally post on, through, or in connection with the SOTL Services;
- provide or use “tracking” or monitoring functionality in connection with the SOTL Services, including, without limitation, to identify other Users’ views, actions or other activities on the SOTL Services;
- interfere with, disrupt, or create an undue burden on the SOTL Services or the networks or services connected to the SOTL Services; or
- impersonate or attempt to impersonate SOTL or a SOTL employee, administrator or moderator, another Member, or person or entity (including, without limitation, the use of email addresses associated with or of any of the foregoing).
- rent or lease any part of the SOTL Services; or
- use the SOTL Services in a way that violates the terms of this Agreement;
In addition to the above, you agree to take all reasonable care to prevent unauthorized use of the SOTL Services and its content.
SOTL reserves the right to remove any User Content from the SOTL Website, suspend or terminate User’s right to use the SOTL Services at any time, or pursue any other remedy or relief available to SOTL and/or under equity or law, for any reason (including, but not limited to, upon receipt of claims or allegations from third-parties or authorities relating to such User Content or if SOTL is concerned that User may have breached the immediately preceding sentence), or for no reason at all.
You agree to pay for all royalties, fees, and any other monies owing any person or entity by reason of the use of any User Content posted by you on or through the SOTL Services.
ix. SOTL Content and Intellectual Property
SOTL respects intellectual property rights, and expects you to do the same. The SOTL Services contains Content of SOTL ("SOTL Content"). SOTL Content is protected by copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret and other laws, and SOTL owns and retains all rights in the SOTL Content and the SOTL Services. SOTL hereby grants you a limited, revocable, non-sub-licensable license to reproduce and display the SOTL Content (excluding any software code) solely for your personal use in connection with viewing the SOTL Website or SOTL Mobile services and using the SOTL Services. The SOTL Services and the SOTL Content provided through the SOTL Services is the property of SOTL or SOTL's licensors. You do not have a right to use the SOTL Services (including but not limited to SOTL Content) in any manner not covered by the Agreement. Furthermore, you must not infringe any third-party’s intellectual property rights in using the SOTL Services. Further, you may not remove or alter any copyright, trademark or other intellectual property notices contained on or provided through the SOTL Services.
x. Infringement Notice and Takedown Policy
SOTL respects the intellectual property of others, and requires that our users do the same. You may not upload, embed, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that infringes any copyright, patent, trademark, trade secret or other proprietary rights of any person or entity. It is SOTL's policy to block access to or remove postings or other content that it believes in good faith infringes the copyrights of third-parties, and to remove and discontinue service to repeat infringers.
SOTL has adopted the following policy toward copyright infringement with respect to the Site in accordance with the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, a copy of which is located at http://www.loc.gov/copyright/legislation/dmca.pdf. If you believe that content made available on this website or through use of any services offered by SOTL infringes your copyright, please send a notice of claimed copyright infringement, with the following information, to the mailing address or email address noted below:
- Information reasonably sufficient to permit SOTL to contact you, such as your real name, address, telephone number, and, if available, an email address at which you may be contacted;
- Identification of the copyrighted work that you claim has been infringed, or, if multiple copyrighted works found on the SOTL Website or any of the SOTL Services are covered by a single notification, a representative list of such works;
- Identification of the material that you claim is infringing or to be the subject of infringing activity and that is to be removed or access to which is to be disabled, and information reasonably sufficient to permit SOTL to locate such material, including if possible the name of such work, and where such material may be found on the SOTL Website or SOTL Services (please be as detailed as possible so that we can actually find the material that you claim is infringing. Providing the URL(s) of the claimed infringing material satisfies this requirement);
- A statement by you that you have a good faith belief that the disputed use of the material is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agent, or the law;
- A statement that the information in the notification is accurate, and under penalty of perjury, that you are authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed; and
- Your electronic or physical signature.
Once a complete and proper notice of claimed copyright infringement is received at the email address below, SOTL will investigate such matter and take appropriate action(s), which may include, without limitation, removal of or disabling of access to infringing material and termination of SOTL Website or SOTL Services privileges of anyone who repeatedly infringes the copyrights of others. Notice may be sent to the SOTL Designated Copyright Agent at: School of the Legends, LLC, 5203 Maryland Way, Suite 102, Brentwood, TN 37027, Attention: Designated Copyright Agent or via e-mail at: email@example.com.
After the Designated Copyright Agent receives notification of an alleged infringement that meets all of the requirements above, SOTL shall:
- Disable access to or remove material that it has a reasonable, good faith belief is copyrighted material that has been illegally copied and distributed by any User to the SOTL Website or SOTL Services.
- SOTL will then immediately notify the User responsible for the allegedly infringing material (the Offending User) that it has removed or disabled access to the material.
- SOTL reserves the right, at its discretion, to immediately terminate the account of any User who is the subject of repeated takedown notices.
A User, who believes they are the wrongful subject of a copyright takedown notice, may file a counter notification with SOTL, by providing the following items in writing to the Designated Copyright Agent at the address above:
- The specific URLs of material that SOTL has removed or to which SOTL has disabled access.
- User’s name, address, telephone number, and email address.
- A statement that User consent to the jurisdiction of Federal District Court for the judicial district in which your address is located (or Williamson County, Tennessee if your address is outside of the United States), and that User will accept service of process from the person who provided the takedown notification at issue or an agent of such person.
- The following statement: "I swear, under penalty of perjury, that I have a good faith belief that the material was removed or disabled as a result of a mistake or misidentification of the material to be removed or disabled."
- User’s electronic or physical signature.
Upon receipt of a counterclaim, SOTL will forward it to the party who submitted the original copyright infringement claim. The original complainant will then have 10 days to notify us that he or she has filed legal action relating to the allegedly infringing material. If SOTL does not receive any such notification within 10 days, we may restore the material to the Site.
THE USE OF THE SOTL SERVICES (INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ITS CONTENT) IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. THE SOTL SERVICES ARE PROVIDED AND LICENSED ON AN “AS IS” AND “AS AVAILABLE” BASIS. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT POSSIBLE UNDER APPLICABLE LAW, SOTL DISCLAIMS AND GIVES NO WARRANTY, EXPRESS OR IMPLIED, INCLUDING, WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY WARRANTY AS TO THE QUALITY, CONTENT AND AVAILABILITY OR FITNESS FOR A SPECIFIC PURPOSE OF THE SOTL SERVICES OR WARRANTY OF TITLE OR NON-INFRINGEMENT.
In addition, SOTL does not warrant, endorse, guarantee or assume responsibility for any product or service advertised or offered by a third-party on or through the SOTL Services or any hyperlinked website, or featured in any banner or other advertising. Consequently, SOTL will in no way be responsible for any transaction between Users and third-party providers of products or services advertised on or through the SOTL Services. As with any purchase of a product or service through any medium or in any environment, you should use your judgment and exercise caution where appropriate. No advice or information whether oral or in writing obtained by you from SOTL shall create any warranty on behalf of SOTL in this regard.
SOTL is not responsible for the conduct, whether online or offline, of any User of the SOTL Services. SOTL assumes no responsibility for any error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, communications line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, or alteration of, any User or Member communication. SOTL is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines, computer online systems, servers or providers, computer equipment, software, failure of any email or players due to technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or on any of the SOTL Services or combination thereof, including, without limitation, any injury or damage to Users or to any person's computer related to or resulting from participation or downloading materials in connection with the SOTL Services. Under no circumstances shall SOTL be responsible for any loss or damage, including, without limitation, personal injury or death, resulting from use of the SOTL Services, attendance at a SOTL event, from any User Content posted on or through the SOTL Services, or from the conduct of any Users of the SOTL Services, whether online or offline.
xii. Limitation of Liability
TO THE MAXIMUM EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAW, SOTL AND ITS SUBSIDIARIES, AFFILIATES, OFFICERS, EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, PARTNERS AND LICENSORS WILL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, CONSEQUENTIAL OR PUNITIVE DAMAGES, INCLUDING BUT NOT LIMITED TO ANY LOSS OF PROFITS, BUSINESS INTERRUPTION, CORRUPTION OF FILES, LOSS OF BUSINESS INFORMATION, LOSS OF DATA, SERVICE INTERRUPTION, COMPUTER FAILURE, LOSS OF USE, GOOD-WILL, PECUNIARY LOSS OR OTHER INTANGIBLE LOSSES, RESULTING FROM (i) USERS ACCESS TO OR USE OF OR INABILITY TO ACCESS OR USE THE SOTL SERVICES; (ii) ANY CONDUCT OR CONTENT OF ANY THIRD-PARTY ON THE SOTL SERVICES, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION, ANY DEFAMATORY, OFFENSIVE OR ILLEGAL CONDUCT OF OTHER USERS OR THIRD-PARTIES; (iii) ANY CONTENT OBTAINED FROM THE SOTL SERVICES; AND (iv) UNAUTHORIZED ACCESS, USE OR ALTERATION OF YOUR TRANSMISSIONS OR CONTENT, WHETHER BASED ON WARRANTY, CONTRACT, TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE) OR ANY OTHER LEGAL THEORY, WHETHER OR NOT SOTL HAS BEEN INFORMED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE, AND EVEN IF A REMEDY SET FORTH HEREIN IS FOUND TO HAVE FAILED OF ITS ESSENTIAL PURPOSE. NOTWITHSTANDING ANYTHING TO THE CONTRARY CONTAINED HEREIN, SOTL'S LIABILITY TO YOU FOR ANY CAUSE WHATSOEVER AND REGARDLESS OF THE FORM OF THE ACTION, WILL AT NO TIME EXCEED AN AMOUNT GREATER THAN ONE DOLLAR ($1.00) OR THE AMOUNT PAID, IF ANY, BY YOU TO SOTL FOR THE SPECIFIC, RELEVANT SOTL SERVICES.
User agrees to indemnify and hold SOTL, its subsidiaries, and affiliates, subcontractors and other partners, and their respective officers, agents, partners and employees, harmless from any loss, liability, claim, or demand, including, but not limited to, reasonable attorneys' fees, made by any third-party due to or arising out of your use of the SOTL Services in violation of this Agreement and/or arising from a breach of this Agreement and/or any breach of your representations and warranties set forth in this Agreement and/or any Content that User posts on, through, or in connection with the SOTL Services.
Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of certain warranties or the exclusion or limitation of liability for consequential or incidental damages, so the limitations above may not apply to User.
xv. "Entire Agreement" Provision
xvi. Severability and Waiver Provisions
If any provision of this Agreement is found by a court of competent jurisdiction to be illegal, void, or unenforceable, the unenforceable provision will be modified so as to render it enforceable and effective to the maximum extent possible in order to effect the intention of the provision; and if a court finds the modified provision invalid, illegal, void or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement will not be affected in any way.
The failure of SOTL to enforce any right or provision of this Agreement will not be deemed a waiver of such right or provision.
xvii. Choice of Law Provision
These Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the State of Tennessee without regard to or application of its conflict of law provisions or your state or country of residence. All claims, legal proceedings or litigation arising in connection with the SOTL Services will be brought solely in Williamson County, Tennessee and you consent to the jurisdiction of and venue in such courts and waive any objection as to inconvenient forum. If you are accepting these Terms on behalf of a United States federal government entity that is legally unable to accept the controlling law, jurisdiction or venue clauses above, then those clauses do not apply to you but instead these Terms and any action related thereto will be governed by the laws of the United States of America (without reference to conflict of laws) and, in the absence of federal law and to the extent permitted under federal law, the laws of the State of Tennessee (excluding choice of law).
EACH OF THE PARTIES HEREBY KNOWINGLY, VOLUNTARILY AND INTENTIONALLY WAIVES ANY RIGHT IT MAY HAVE TO A TRIAL BY JURY IN RESPECT OF ANY LITIGATION (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, ANY CLAIMS, COUNTERCLAIMS, CROSS-CLAIMS, OR THIRD-PARTY CLAIMS) ARISING OUT OF, UNDER, OR IN CONNECTION WITH THIS AGREEMENT. FURTHER, EACH PARTY HERETO CERTIFIES THAT NO REPRESENTATIVE OR AGENT OF EITHER PARTY HAS REPRESENTED, EXPRESSLY OR OTHERWISE, THAT SUCH PARTY WOULD NOT IN THE EVENT OF SUCH LITIGATION, SEEK TO ENFORCE THIS WAIVER OF RIGHT TO JURY TRIAL PROVISION. EACH OF THE PARTIES ACKNOWLEDGES THAT THIS SECTION IS A MATERIAL INDUCEMENT FOR THE OTHER PARTY ENTERING INTO THIS AGREEMENT.
IF YOU ARE A CALIFORNIA RESIDENT, YOU WAIVE CALIFORNIA CIVIL CODE §1542, WHICH SAYS: "A GENERAL RELEASE DOES NOT EXTEND TO CLAIMS WHICH THE CREDITOR DOES NOT KNOW OR SUSPECT TO EXIST IN HIS FAVOR AT THE TIME OF EXECUTING THE RELEASE, WHICH IF KNOWN BY HIM MUST HAVE MATERIALLY AFFECTED HIS SETTLEMENT WITH THE DEBTOR."
xviii. English Language Version Prevails
In the event that this Agreement is translated into other languages and there is a discrepancy between the two language versions, the English language version shall prevail to the extent that such discrepancy is the result of an error in translation. Copyright 2010-2011 School of the Legends, LLC, and its affiliates. All rights reserved.
xix. Misc. / Others Terms
SOTL shall not be liable for any failure to perform its obligations hereunder where such failure results from any cause beyond SOTL’s reasonable control, including, without limitation, mechanical, electronic or communications failure or degradation. This Agreement is not assignable, transferable or sub-licensable by User except with SOTL’s prior written consent. SOTL may assign this Agreement in whole or in part at any time without User’s consent. No agency, partnership, joint venture, or employment is created as a result of this Agreement and User does not have any authority of any kind to bind SOTL in any respect whatsoever.
School of the Legends, LLC
5203 Maryland Way, Suite 102
Brentwood, TN 37027
- 1. NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND NECESSARY. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING.
- 2. No mechanically reproduced, illegible, incomplete, forged or altered entries will be accepted. All entries become the exclusive property of School of the Legends, LLC (“SOTL”) and will not be returned.
- 3. PRIZES: SOTL reserves right to substitute prizes of equal or greater value. No other substitution or transfer of prizes permitted. SOTL is responsible only for prize delivery. SOTL is not responsible for prize utility or otherwise. Federal, state and local taxes (including without limitation sales tax and luxury tax), fees and any other cost incurred in claiming or using any prize are the responsibility solely of winners. If applicable, the winner will receive a Form 1099 for the prize retail value or fair market value. No groups, clubs or organizations may reproduce or distribute any portion of these official rules to its members.
- 4. ELIGIBILITY: Contests open only to individual legal residents of the fifty (50) United States and District of Columbia (U.S.), who are at least thirteen (13) years of age and who have valid proof of age and residency, as of date of entry ("Entrant"). Entrants under the age of 18 must have the consent of their parent or legal guardian to enter. Employees and family members of School Of The Legends, LLC, The NFL and NFL PLAYERS are not eligible.
- 5. VERIFICATION OF WINNERS AND DELIVERY OF PRIZES: Each winner will be required to sign and complete all fields of an affidavit of eligibility and liability release and, where permitted, a publicity release. The affidavit of eligibility, liability release and IRS Form W-9 must all be completed and returned to SOTL before the winner can take possession of the prize. Winners under the age of eighteen (18) must have affidavit of eligibility, liability release and IRS Form W-9 signed and completed by parent or legal guardian. Prize may be awarded to an alternate winner if affidavit/release is not returned within seven (7) days after mailing to winner or if prize notification or prize is returned as undeliverable. Each winner agrees to SOTL’s use of his/her name, address, likeness and/or prize information for promotional purposes in any medium without additional compensation to the extent permitted by law. This includes SOTL's use of participant's first name, first letter of last name, city, and text of entry to use for online and offline promotional and publicity purposes, including, but not limited to, online, print and broadcast advertising, media relations, and all social media venues.
- 6. GENERAL: Contests is void where prohibited or restricted by law. This Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations and will be governed by the internal laws of the State of Tennessee. Any and all legal actions or claims arising in connection with this Contest must be brought in a court of competent jurisdiction within the United States. SOTL is not responsible for late, lost, stolen, damaged, garbled, incomplete, misaddressed, postage due or misdirected entries, mail or other communications; for errors, omissions, interruptions, deletions, defects or delays in operations or transmission of information, in each case whether arising by way of technical or other failures or malfunctions of computer hardware, software, communications devices, telephones or transmission lines; data corruption; or theft, destruction, unauthorized access to or alteration of Contest materials, loss or otherwise. Further, SOTL not responsible for electronic communications which are undeliverable as a result of any form of active or passive filtering of any kind, insufficient space in any participant's e-mail account to receive e-mail messages or otherwise. The use of automated software or computer programs to enter this Contest is prohibited and any individual who uses or attempts to use such methods to enter will be disqualified. SOTL reserves the right to restrict registrations from any IP address or hand-held device’s telephone number if any suspicious entry is detected. SOTL disclaims any liability for damage to any computer system or hand-held device resulting from participating in, or accessing or downloading information in connection with, this Contest and reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify, cancel, terminate or suspend this Contest should any virus, bug, technical failures, unauthorized human intervention or other cause beyond SOTL’s control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, integrity or proper conduct of this Contest. In the event of any such cancellation, termination or suspension, a notice will be posted at www.sotl.com and a random drawing to award the prizes will be held from among all eligible, non-suspect entries received prior to such time. SOTL reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any entrant (and all of his/her entries) from this Contest or any other promotion conducted now or in the future by SOTL or any of its affiliates if he/she tampers with the Contest process or if his/her fraud or misconduct affects the integrity of this Contest. SOTL reserves the right to correct clerical or typographical errors in promotional materials. By participating in this Contest, each entrant accepts the conditions stated in these Official Rules, agrees to be bound by the decisions of the judges, warrants that he/she is eligible to participate in this Contest and agrees to release SOTL and their respective directors, employees, officers, and agents, including without limitation their advertising and promotion agencies, from any and all liability, loss or damages arising from or in connection with the awarding, receipt, and/or use or misuse of prize or participation in any prize-related activities and/or all other third party claims resulting from or related to this Contest. SOTL RESERVES THE RIGHT, AT ITS SOLE DISCRETION, TO DISQUALIFY ANY INDIVIDUAL FROM THIS CONTEST OR ANY OTHER PROMOTION CONDUCTED NOW OR IN THE FUTURE BY SOTL OR ANY OF ITS AFFILIATES IF HIS/HER FRAUD OR MISCONDUCT AFFECTS THE INTEGRITY OF THIS CONTEST.
- 7. WINNERS LIST: All contest winners lists will be available at www.sotl.com after selection and verification of winners.
- 8. SOTL: School of the Legends, LLC, 5203 Maryland Way, Suite 102, Brentwood, TN 37027.
- 9. QUESTIONS ABOUT THIS CONTEST? E-mail firstname.lastname@example.org. Please direct any questions, comments or complaints to the SOTL.
The National Football League, its member professional football clubs, NFL Ventures, Inc., NFL Ventures, L.P., NFL Properties LLC, NFL Enterprises LLC, NFL Productions LLC, NFL International LLC, NFL Players Association, NFL Players, Inc., and each of their respective subsidiaries, affiliates, shareholders, officers, directors, agents, representatives and employees (collectively, the "NFL Entities") will have no liability or responsibility for any claim arising in connection with participation in this Contest or any prizes awarded.